Tuesday, March 15, 2011

[Electric Boats] Re: Catalina 27

 



--- In electricboats@yahoogroups.com, "Doug" <dj2210@...> wrote:
>
> Hello sloop
> I did not try another ratio. My prop is the original 12X7 from the A4. I am thinking of replacing it with a 3 bladed this summer when bottom work is being done. I don't use regen and I don't have any definitive numbers on performance. Using my iphone for speed I see about 2.8knts@ 1500watts. Typically use under 20AH during a day sail.
> I will someday take some good readings but when I go out I have a desire to sail.

Thanks for that data. Those figures are encouraging. At least not discouraging. Since my Atomic has the 2x1 reduction gear I am assuming (I just bought it ahd haven't hauled it out yet) I have a similar prop to that.

__._,_.___
MARKETPLACE

Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment