Tuesday, December 7, 2010

[Electric Boats] Re: SolidNav Explorer on eBay (item 140471892957)

 

Hi Jason,

I did communicate with them via email a while ago. I was just curious. The Explorer that they had on Ebay at the time was for a damaged unit, the cover had scratches or something. I was told that they had sold that one but had another Explorer with no damage for the same price.

I don't know how reliable the Ebay rating is but they have a high favorable rating.

Mark
Santa Cruz

--- In electricboats@yahoogroups.com, "leemurs72" <jt.yahoo@...> wrote:
>
> Good morning, electricboaters,
>
> I have seen links to this item a few times this year on this list.
> A $4000 purchase (list price on the SolidNav website) is not feasible at the moment, however at $3000, it just might be in the cards.
>
> That said, I wanted to get SolidNav's opinion of this deal, as well as inquire about the possibility of obtaining/purchasing warranty coverage of it, etc. I called their toll-free number on their website and a message stated that it was temporarily disabled. Anyone know what is up with that?
>
> Has anyone had any dealings with the eBay seller, transpacificdistributors?
>
> Cheers,
>
> /Jason
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment