Thursday, December 30, 2010

Re: [Electric Boats] New Member

 

Charlie
What is a LFP battery?
Aaron


From: The_BearBoat <cjohnson@jtbmarine.com>
To: electricboats@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thu, December 30, 2010 7:52:16 AM
Subject: [Electric Boats] New Member

 

A brief introduction:
I am an engineer, retired Naval Officer and ABYC Master Technician with a very real interest in electric boats esp. with LFP batteries. I am a frequent poster on The Cruiser's Forum under the screen name CharlieJ.

My company is in the process of installing a house bank comprised of 600 Ahr of LFP batteries in a sailing catamaran.

I will be lurking about as I am trying to learn as much about electric propulsion and LFP and TPPL AGMs.

Charlie


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment