Thursday, December 16, 2010

Re: [Electric Boats] New member, Q re: Duffy Boat

 

Go away. Tell your client to suck it up, stop whining and get a qualified electrician to trouble shoot the problem. 

On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 7:16 AM, barristerla <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

Hi folks:

I'm new to the group. As you may have guessed by my "handle" I am an attorney. I am NOT, repeat, am NOT looking for business here.
I could use some input from you folks though.

I currently have a client who claims to have issues with his2008 Duffy 18 Snug Harbor craft. More specifically, he claims that he has issues with the readout on his Digital Energy Gauge. It does not appear to show the proper time remaining even when initially charged and going forward, during use. He feels he cannot depend on it and if he did he may end up stranded at sea.

I have searched the net and not really seen any other folks having these problems. Are any of you experiencing this issue or do you know anyone who is? Usually I expect at least some smoke before I believe there is a fire...

Thanks in advance for your thoughtful responses.

Regards,

Scott Kaufman




--
George Johnson
GeoMar Logistics
Jomtien, Chonburi
Thailand

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment