Thursday, December 30, 2010

Re: [Electric Boats] Re: powering a 38' blobster boat

 

Greetings
Consider the ASMO Marine Thoosa E-Propulsion Total Solution, contact Sally Reuther at Annapolis Hybrid Marine.
Best Regards,
George
 
In a message dated 12/30/2010 12:05:07 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, gershy@ymail.com writes:
 



I am also looking to repower my 26 footer and 1 web site I have seen motors on is http: www.thunderstruck-ev.com also there are more in the links over on the left hand side of the screen. The people I have spoken to are recommending that I install a small diesel generator for longer trips.
--- In electricboats@yahoogroups.com, "tim.purington" <tim.purington@...> wrote:
>
> I would like to make my 38' lobster boat run on solar electric.
> Does any one know of a manufacturer of large dc motors that would make this possible?
> If not does any one know how to build one?
> I have lots of room for solar panels and lots of room for batteries.
> The boat has an engine now but I would do the change over this winter if I could.
> Thanks for any and all help.
> Tim
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment