Tuesday, September 28, 2010

[Electric Boats] Re: Big Oil

 


It looks like a fun little boat! That is a really nice solar panel mounting. did you make those or buy them? if bought do you rememeber where. If built, how did you construct them>

--- In electricboats@yahoogroups.com, "rob_linda_2000" <rob_linda_2000@...> wrote:
>
> Hi,
> Years ago, I posted once about my first solar/electric dinghy, that I built and that got destroyed in hurricane Luis in 1995.
> I did all my moving between anchored boat (Linda) and the shore for 2 years with much joy, no fixing and never buying gas.
> Anyway, I built a new solar electric motorsailing trimaran dinghy from scratch and stuff from the bilge, named "Big Oil"
> I still have a gasguzzling dinghy as well, but hardly ever use it now, since she is such a joy to use.
> See the specs and pics at :
> http://www.evalbum.com/preview.php?vid=3475
> I wish yu all good luck with yur projects
> Rob
> S/V Linda
> SXM
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment