Friday, October 10, 2014

Re: [Electric Boats] Re: Fugu electric conversion performance

 

Welcome to the electric fleet Jason. Thanks for the report. Even after seven years I am still tweaking things a little bit and touching things up. EP allows one to do that easily. Your comments on using a vendor are spot on. My whole install only took about two weeks most of that was reworking and fiber glassing the engine stringers. Not having to spec the individual components and calculate thermal heat sink dynamics etc... made the install  a breeze. Nice thing too when you pull the boat this year is no winterizing of the engine. Something that I certainly don't miss.

Capt. Mike
http//biankablog.blogspot.com



On Friday, October 10, 2014 6:04 PM, "fred4936@yahoo.com [electricboats]" <electricboats@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


 
That's a great story! I would like to second the part about dealing with Canadian EV. Even though I am in the US, he supplied some key parts for my truck. Good parts, good service. I'm glad it is working out for you!

Fred Liesegang
Tartan 27-2 Eagle



__._,_.___

Posted by: Mike <biankablog@verizon.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment