Saturday, October 18, 2014

Re: [Electric Boats] parallel - series

 

I have connected a pack in series first and then parallel the three series packs.
I was able to monitor the packs this way.
I just had a test point at 24V on each pack(total pack was 48V).
This way I could check the 24V point on each  to see if the packs were balanced.
My pack was NIMH and I didn't need a complicated BMS though.

Mark

Vancouver


From: "acsarfkram@yahoo.com [electricboats]" <electricboats@yahoogroups.com>
To: electricboats@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, October 18, 2014 9:27 AM
Subject: [Electric Boats] parallel - series

 
I'm getting tired of waiting for my AGM's to die and looking to go Lithium. I have access to a great deal on a bunch of 40 ah Lithium batteries. Has anyone here installed a parallel - series setup? I'm thinking sets of two batteries parallel and then connecting them in series. Any advice? 

Thanks, Mark
Santa Cruz


__._,_.___

Posted by: Mark F <mark.internet@yahoo.ca>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment