Friday, January 10, 2014

Re: [Electric Boats] RE: Tartan 30 Sailboat

 

Hi 


I joined this Group because of my interest in converting to some sort of electric propulsion system. I really need a layman's
type of advice as to standards in comparison regarding opinions on vendors and do it yourselfers.

Is this purely a DIY forum ? do I need to be marine electrical techie to be here ? 

Im almost afraid to ask a question, 

I have found a lot of good info from one vendor specifically, but I really would appreciate a fair comparison here. 

Maybe the Moderator would prefer to keep all vendors off here ??? I would find it a huge benefit as it would give everyone the option to
make a case in a technical sense and omit all the "marketing" fluff.

Are the vendors going to post a comparison chart here ? and then allow the DIYers to add a column also ? 

Thank You 

Buddy

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment