Friday, January 24, 2014

Re: [Electric Boats] custom battery ?

 

John,


We custom build enclosed Lithium Batteries to many different sizes using CALB, Sinopoly or Winston Cells.

The same thing could be done with AGM batteries.   We fabricate our boxes using Aluminum.  


Regards,

James





James Lambden
The Electric Propeller Company
625C East Haley Street,
Santa Barbara, CA
93103

805 455 8444 
jlambden:  Skype






On Jan 24, 2014, at 3:58 PM, <jlwuja@gmail.com> wrote:

 


Good Day, I am going to install an Elco EP-600 into my boat. It requires 36volts and I would like to have 120 ah capacity. I would like to have an AGM, traction battery bank that fits a certain cubic dimension that does not seem available with "standard" 12v/6v boxes.


Is there a West Coast, USA (Los Angeles area) manufacturer that can build an 'enclosed' battery bank/case to specific dimensions so that I can just perfectly utilize a space unique to my boat? Thanks in advance. John





__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment