Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Re: [Electric Boats] Best portable generator?

 

John

I second the Honda 2000. Been using mine for six years. Not only for charging my 48 volt 210 amp battery bank but, also for electro sailing on days with no winds. Also use it to power my hookah dive compressor for cleaning the bottom and other uses.

Capt. Mike
http://biankablog.blogspot.com

Sent from on board BIANKA
http://biankablog.blogspot.com

From: <john@eng21.org>
Sender: electricboats@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2014 04:12:58 -0800
To: <electricboats@yahoogroups.com>
ReplyTo: electricboats@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Electric Boats] Best portable generator?

 

Hello everybody! I have a question regarding the best portable generator for my 30 amp (3 bank) charger. I am charging three 12 v batteries in series  (each one has a separate connection to the charger). Many thanks in advance for your advice!

John

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment