Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Re: [Electric Boats] Shaft Couplings

 

Sally Reuther at Annapolis Marine used a flex coupling on her Launch , "Energetic"
 
In a message dated 3/9/2011 11:52:36 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, bill@greenonblue.net writes:
 

I realize that electrical systems are the predominant topics on this forum but I would appreciate any sage advice on shaft coupling recommendations.

As I am in the process of convert my ICE to electric, it is apparent that a lot of the couplings I have seen on-line are built around connections to ICE transmissions.

I am needing to connect a 30 mm motor shaft from a Thoosa motor to a 1 1/2 inch propeller shaft.

Any good experiences or recommendations?

As always, many thanks for thoughts and opinions

Bill

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment