Wednesday, March 16, 2011

RE: [Electric Boats] Re: Columbia 29 sailboat

 

Eric etal:

 

I sail out of Dana Point – love this little harbor.  I lived on a boat for two years by myself sailing all over the west coast and Mexico.  We take the boat out twice per week – once for fun, and one time per week to bless needy families and people in crisis. 

 

I just finished buttoning up the wiring down below, and I will be putting the finishing touches to the controls on the wheel column tomorrow.

 

I am blessed and excited to go eclectic and will be posting more pics and stats next week.

 

 

 

Blessings,

 

Pastor Brett

 

 

Living Water's new series on the Signs of the Times – how to be victorioius in these last days:  Click Here for the first video of the series

 

 

"If good men stand by and do nothing, evil will prevail." Edmund Burke, 1700's    Μολὼν Λαβέ

 

www.facebook.com/PastorBrett         www.ccbcu.edu            www.livingwater.cc

 

Battalion 7 Chaplain, Orange County Fire Authority

Pager 714-628-3000 enter 3255 and # key then enter your number and press # key.

 

Staff Officer, U.S. Coast Guard Aux.

        "THE GUARDIAN ETHOS"
   I am America's Maritime Guardian.
I serve the citizens of the United States.
              I will protect them.
              I will defend them.
              I will save them.
              I am their Shield.
      For them I am Semper Paratus.
    I live the Coast Guard Core Values.
              I am a Guardian.
 We are the United States Coast Guard.

 

From: electricboats@yahoogroups.com [mailto:electricboats@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Eric
Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2011 6:21 PM
To: electricboats@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Electric Boats] Re: Columbia 29 sailboat

 

 

Hi Pastor Brett,

Did you get a chance to take the boat out again? You still sound as excited as you were in your post yesterday.

It sounds like you're as pleased with your purchased system as I am with my Propulsion Marine system. I agree that the complete systems available from various vendors can save a lot of time and maybe even money in the long run.

I'm looking forward to reading about your measured performance.

Where are you sailing out of? It sounds like we're getting a few more boats converted in SoCal. Maybe we should do an informal meet-up at Catalina this summer and compare notes....

Fair winds,
Eric
Marina del Rey, CA

--- In electricboats@yahoogroups.com, "Pastor Brett" <pb@...> wrote:
>
> We finished installing the Electric Yacht motor for Scott on our Cal-29. The result is impressive. I will be giving all the data on this forum, but for the first harbor cruise, all I can say is wow!
>
> I would recommend this system as it comes ready to go and by the time you buy all the parts, engineer, and tinker, etc. I personally think it is the best way to go.
>
> Blessings,
>
> Pastor Brett
>

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment