Wednesday, March 16, 2011

[Electric Boats] Re: Columbia 29 sailboat

 

Hi Pastor Brett,

Did you get a chance to take the boat out again? You still sound as excited as you were in your post yesterday.

It sounds like you're as pleased with your purchased system as I am with my Propulsion Marine system. I agree that the complete systems available from various vendors can save a lot of time and maybe even money in the long run.

I'm looking forward to reading about your measured performance.

Where are you sailing out of? It sounds like we're getting a few more boats converted in SoCal. Maybe we should do an informal meet-up at Catalina this summer and compare notes....

Fair winds,
Eric
Marina del Rey, CA

--- In electricboats@yahoogroups.com, "Pastor Brett" <pb@...> wrote:
>
> We finished installing the Electric Yacht motor for Scott on our Cal-29. The result is impressive. I will be giving all the data on this forum, but for the first harbor cruise, all I can say is wow!
>
> I would recommend this system as it comes ready to go and by the time you buy all the parts, engineer, and tinker, etc. I personally think it is the best way to go.
>
> Blessings,
>
> Pastor Brett
>

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment