Thursday, March 17, 2011

[Electric Boats] Re: Can't sell my Electric boat

 

Hi Russ,

Thanks for the concern. Lotus Flower came through just fine. The electricity was restored to our dock yesterday. The Harbor is closed, you can not enter or leave, hopefully that will change on Sunday.

If you do not sell your boat before you leave pulling the motor and taking it with you sounds like a good idea. Are you looking for a boat out there?

Mark
Santa Cruz

--- In electricboats@yahoogroups.com, russ1302 <no_reply@...> wrote:
>
> Mark
> It's good to hear from you again. I hope you fared well in the tsunami. I understand Santa Cruz took a hard hit. It is hard to sell anything right now, so I think that unless I get my asking price by Saturday morning, I'm pulling the electric motor out and shipping it to the east coast. There are probably boats that need engines there as well.
>

__._,_.___
MARKETPLACE

Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment