Tuesday, December 15, 2009

[Electric Boats] Re: Pitch of Kipawa Propeller

 

As I posted my original question in this thread, I did forward a copy of my posting to the Kipawa customer service email address to let them know that I thought their policy of not being forthcoming on such a simple and otherwise public piece of information was a bad marketing practice. That was yesterday morning, and I have not received any response.

--- In electricboats@yahoogroups.com, Jason Taylor <jt.yahoo@...> wrote:
>
> I would go one step further. Email their sales/marketing people with a
> link to this thread and mentioning the number of people that are not
> going to consider Kipawa propellers *because* of that business
> attitude. Someone somewhere within their organization should know that
> refusal to provide real specs is costing them money and/or opportunity.
> Count me in the "not in a million years" camp.
>
> A satisfied customer will tell 10 people.
> A dissatisfied customer will tell 100.
>
> /Jason.

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment