Friday, December 25, 2009

[Electric Boats] Re: Forward/ reverse potentiometer.

 

Russ,

Unless cost is a constraint you could use a Curtis Instruments 5v-0-5v dc output throttle The ET-103M is for 13to 46 volt, the ET-108M is for 26 to 58 vdc. I had to make a mounting bracket and get a lever arm for my installation but it works fine. You have to make a momentary pause at the center null position when changing from forward to reverse.

Bill

--- In electricboats@yahoogroups.com, russ1302 <no_reply@...> wrote:
>
> I'm looking for a Potentiometer 0-5k, that turns both directions. I want to make a throttle that is neutral in the center with forward throttle one direction and reverse throttle the other. Does anyone have anything like that? I want to make it simple like the Electric Yachts throttle. I'm using a sevcon Millipak with Mars 48 volt brushless.
>
> Thanks
> Russ
>

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment