Saturday, March 8, 2014

[Electric Boats] Re: New Member

 





Hello to everyone at electricboats,
my name is Scott Uggla, I just became a member and just wanted to introduce myself.
I do not own a electric boat yet, but I love the technology and have set aside some money to either
buy a sail boat and do  a electric conversion or I may do something on a smaller scale
like a large canoe or small light sailboat, I am 58 years old and have some electric
golf car experience and was a mechanic (diesel and small engine) in my early years
I also have had some micro processor experience, and currently work in the low
voltage industry. I am currently reading The Propeller Handbook by Dave Gerr and
The Nature of Boats by Dave Gerr as  well. and wow I think I will be reading and re-reading 
these for a while.
So you will probably be hearing from me soon, more likely questions than answers, at least,
until I get a better understanding of some of the design concepts and a little experience
behind me, Thank you to the Moderator for Acceptance in to the group and all the helpful info.
Scott Uggla
sbuggla@yahoo.com


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (42)
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment