Sunday, March 23, 2014

[Electric Boats] Re: 5KW or 10 KW [1 Attachment]

 
[Attachment(s) from fitloose included below]

Hi Bob,

My boat is similar spec to yours. I run a 2.5kW motor. 110 amps/24V.

See attached image for calcs with my updated 45RPM/Volt motor and 12 x 14 three blade prop using direct drive.

Last year I ran the original 12 x 10 two blade and a 54RPM/Volt motor so I know what thrust is required for my 4 knots cruise, 5 knots max, with hull speed around 6.2 and a loaded displacement of 7,500lbs

4 Knots is 750 Watts for me.

http://john.rushworth.com/

__._,_.___

Attachment(s) from fitloose | View attachments on the web

1 of 1 Photo(s)

Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (45)
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment