Friday, October 14, 2011

Re: [Electric Boats] Well, I am pleased to meet you, won't you guess my name.

 

Hi Mark;
Thank you. That is exactly what I wanted to know.



On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 10:03 PM, Lochadio Who <lochadio@yahoo.com> wrote:
 
Hay spark,

We're puzzled, what's the nature of your game?

Just kidding, you found the right place.

I'm not an engineer or anything but you might want to think that design thru a little farther.
With a diesel engine and generators and batteries and a couple of outboards and room to live and a hull with enough displacement to keep it all afloat ....and a dingy.
That's an awful lot of boat.
I'd be worried the first place it went was to the bottom.

Welcome aboard

Mark

 


From: Gabe <exp30002@gmail.com>
To: electricboats@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2011 7:08 PM
Subject: [Electric Boats] Well, I am pleased to meet you, won't you guess my name.

 
Hello;

Just as an introduction:
My idea would be to buy a motor boat with functioning disel engine.
Than I would put two electric outboard motor on it with a battery pack or two. May be an electric generator or two. And may be a few solar
panels or to cover whatever surface possible.

Is it possible to pull a dingy, covered with solar panels, to
increase the number of solar panels?

How far could boat like that go?

If I can live on a boat like that instead of paying rent for an
appartment, I might be able to pay for it all.

Is this the right place to post ideas like this?

Respectfully yours;

spark






--
exp30002@gmail.com

__._,_.___
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment