Friday, October 14, 2011

[Electric Boats] Well, I am pleased to meet you, won't you guess my name.

 

Hello;

Just as an introduction:
My idea would be to buy a motor boat with functioning disel engine.
Than I would put two electric outboard motor on it with a battery pack or two. May be an electric generator or two. And may be a few solar
panels or to cover whatever surface possible.

Is it possible to pull a dingy, covered with solar panels, to
increase the number of solar panels?

How far could boat like that go?

If I can live on a boat like that instead of paying rent for an
appartment, I might be able to pay for it all.

Is this the right place to post ideas like this?

Respectfully yours;

spark

__._,_.___
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment