Saturday, March 5, 2011

Re: [Electric Boats] SEVCON BRUSHLESS SAILBOAT KIT - 8.5kw

 

Not sure who you got your kit from Carlos, but I have an Ericson 27 that has been on the system for going on two years and I have no complaints.  I might add that I am using wet cell batteries too.  The only advice I can give you is don't push your speed.  It will get you out of a quick jam with a little burst of speed, but try to keep it at one half of hull speed, in my case 3 knots or less, which will give you a couple of hours of cruising without any problems if you are in a bay.  Depending on your boat, you will need to probably go with a three blade prop like I did, and with that said, you will do fine.  Don
 
On Sun, 06 Mar 2011 01:05:40 -0000 "Carlos Silva" <pahuac@gmail.com> writes:
 

I am about to start my conversion with this kit and therefore would very much appreciate comments on actual experiences and tips.

Thanks,

 


____________________________________________________________
Wall Streets Secrets Revealed
The secrets that Wall Street Traders Don't want the public to know
SecretStockAlerts.com

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment