Saturday, March 12, 2011

RE: [Electric Boats] Re: Schematic or diagram of system help

 

I think on some apple products the video won't play.  Here is a direct link to the video:

 

http://ocbubble.com/steve/boatconversion.wmv

 

 

Blessings,

 

Pastor Brett

 

 

Living Water's new series on the Signs of the Times – how to be victorioius in these last days:  Click Here for the first video of the series

 

 

"If good men stand by and do nothing, evil will prevail." Edmund Burke, 1700's    Μολὼν Λαβέ

 

www.facebook.com/PastorBrett         www.ccbcu.edu            www.livingwater.cc

 

Battalion 7 Chaplain, Orange County Fire Authority

Pager 714-628-3000 enter 3255 and # key then enter your number and press # key.

 

Staff Officer, U.S. Coast Guard Aux.

        "THE GUARDIAN ETHOS"
   I am America's Maritime Guardian.
I serve the citizens of the United States.
              I will protect them.
              I will defend them.
              I will save them.
              I am their Shield.
      For them I am Semper Paratus.
    I live the Coast Guard Core Values.
              I am a Guardian.
 We are the United States Coast Guard.

 

From: electricboats@yahoogroups.com [mailto:electricboats@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of luv2bsailin
Sent: Friday, March 11, 2011 11:51 PM
To: electricboats@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Electric Boats] Re: Schematic or diagram of system help

 

 

Say Brett,
Is it me or is that video not working? The link works but the video won't play.
Jim

--- In electricboats@yahoogroups.com, "Pastor Brett" <pb@...> wrote:
>
> Here is a video of our conversion so far.
>
>
> http://electricsailboat.net/
>
>
> Blessings,
>
> Pastor Brett
>

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment