Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Re: [Electric Boats] Re: Can't sell my Electric boat

 

people say the darnset things, why would anyone be afraid of an electric motor?, they are everywhere.



-----Original Message-----
From: Kirk McLoren <kirkmcloren@yahoo.com>
To: electricboats@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wed, Mar 16, 2011 9:34 am
Subject: Re: [Electric Boats] Re: Can't sell my Electric boat

 

I have a 3lug Sako at the local gun shop for sale in 300 Winchester
Premium rifle popular caliber and no takers since Christmas
Seriously I am told hookers business is down too.
Sign of the times. Hang in there.


From: acsarfkram <acsarfkram@yahoo.com>
To: electricboats@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wed, March 16, 2011 12:13:58 AM
Subject: [Electric Boats] Re: Can't sell my Electric boat

 
Hi Russ,

We meet at the SF Bay gathering.

When I was selling my Ericson 23 with a 36 volt trolling motor the electric propulsion actually was a plus with the people that were interested. I think trying to sell a boat right now is hard because there are so many boats on the market and there are fewer people with money to spare.

Good luck with the sale and the move.

Mark
Santa Cruz

--- In electricboats@yahoogroups.com, russ1302 <no_reply@...> wrote:
>
> I've been trying for over a month to sell my Electric powered Newport 27, with no luck. I've actually had people tell me they are scared away by the electric motor. I may consider selling the electric motor separate if anyone is interested. It's similar to the Solid Nav system, with a 48volt Mars brushless, Sevcon Millpac controller, belt driven power transmission 4 group 24 batteries and a Procharge 4 bank charger. If anyone in the San Francisco Bay area is interested, let me know. I'd like to sell it before I pull it out of the boat. It's a sad day when i have to put an outboard on an electric boat to sell it.
>
> Russ
>

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment