Tuesday, March 8, 2011

[Electric Boats] Some photos of my ongoing conversion are finally online

 

I've had to start back to work, which gave me a little time over the last few days to sort through the photos I've been taking of my conversion and put them up on a blog, along with an overview of the conversion itself. The site is at:

http://www.definegravity.net/

It's going well, and she should be back in the water on Wednesday morning when I get off from work. Like any project, it has been bitten by "feature creep" which has also expanded the timeline for completion. I'm rather pleased with the progress so far, and can't wait to get it into a functional state.

I've got some more structural work to do in the compartment before I start wiring, but hopefully I'll be ready to start hooking everything up next week. Fingers crossed.

Josh

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment