Monday, March 14, 2011

[Electric Boats] First Harbor cruise with the electric motor for Electric Yachts - WOW!!!

 

O.K. - we got the motor installed and lined up with the shaft this morning and took our Cal - 29 out for it's first electric cruise. All I can say is; do you remember the first time you raised the sails, turned off the engine, and cut through the water with nothing but the sound of silence? I am blown away by the experience of electric drive! It far outshined my expectations and I must say a huge thank you to Scott at Electic Yachts, and both Mikes at Electric Yacht of Southern California for blessing me with electric drive. WOW and WOW again!!! I will be posting the schematics of our setup and stats soon. Tomorrow I need to tidy up the wiring and hook up the 48 to 12 volt step down so I have house power.

__._,_.___
MARKETPLACE

Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment