Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Re: [Electric Boats] Re: Pitch of Kipawa Propeller

 

I badly needed a higher pitched prop and Kipawa was the only one I could find. so I ordered one and it was an improvement. But I hate their  attitude and Minn Kota'sand I dont understand it. In general I also avoid those nontechnical salesrepresentative way of trying to persuade customers. We are no dummies.
 
Electric boating is all about finetuning your drivetrain to the optimum performance of your specific boat and the prop is very basic to that.
There MUST be a huge aftermarket for all kinds an sizes of props.
But there only can be when you are very open about your product.
 
Carel.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2009 9:16 PM
Subject: Re: [Electric Boats] Re: Pitch of Kipawa Propeller

 

I would go one step further. Email their sales/marketing people with a
link to this thread and mentioning the number of people that are not
going to consider Kipawa propellers *because* of that business
attitude. Someone somewhere within their organization should know that
refusal to provide real specs is costing them money and/or opportunity.
Count me in the "not in a million years" camp.

A satisfied customer will tell 10 people.
A dissatisfied customer will tell 100.

/Jason.

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment