Saturday, December 5, 2009

[Electric Boats] Re: Green boating near San Francisco

 


I recently completed an electric conversion on my Newport 27 and would love to join you, but I'm not going to be available. Let us all know if thing like this are going to happen in the future.
Russ

--- In electricboats@yahoogroups.com, "Mark" <mstafford@...> wrote:
>
> This is an open invite for an impromptu meeting in Richmond, CA about electric propulsion for 30' ish sailboats. Two people I ran into at KKMI boatyard need repowers, and are interested in the electric possibilities. My boat is there now, so I volunteered to meet them Monday, Dec 7th at 11:00am in the canvas shop of Durrant Designs. Anybody here is welcome to come there and participate in any manner they see fit.
>
> Sorry Matti, I have no airfare money for reimbursement. I'll work on that though :-)
>
> Manufacturers, e-boat owners, enthusiasts.... just be open about your motivations for being there and it will be a productive time.
>
> Sorry for the sudden notice. Look up KKMI for location. Call or email me if you wish more context or information. I have nothing to sell, and am not asking for any money.
>
> Mark Stafford 925-586-0839cell
> mstafford at natca dot net
>

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment