Tuesday, January 24, 2017

[Electric Boats] Re: Could you evaluate my project?

 

If cost is an issue, why gel cells? Best bang for the buck is golf cart batteries, IMHO. Especially if you have a charger that can do a proper equalization, which I don't believe you can do with gel cells. Overall they seem to me to be a bit finicky, and their only real advantage is that they are not sensitive to mounting position/orientation. If I could afford it, I would go with lithium. I can't, so I am happy with lead golf cart batteries. Gel cells, AGM, etc I have become somewhat disenchanted with, after three trouble free years on these very inexpensive GC2 flooded batteries.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (11)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment