Friday, November 13, 2015

Re: [Electric Boats] Practical Sailor - Electric Propulsion

 

Just sent the following to Practical Sailor:

Greetings,
I had been a long-time subscriber to Practical Sailor but lost interest over the past few years and let my subscription lapse. Recently I've taken on the substantial project of replacing the Atomic 4 on my C&C 33-1 with electric propulsion.
Electric replacements is an active space.
Please consider evaluating the various electric propulsion vendors out there. Let me know if you do and I'll likely renew my Practical Sailor subscription. I'd also be happy to provide feedback.
Kind regards,
--Bob Moriarty
Ox 1976 C&C 33-1

__._,_.___

Posted by: Bob Moriarty <moriartybob@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment