Saturday, November 7, 2015

[Electric Boats] Looking for a great fishing story!

 

I know I'm not the only one wondering what happens or why there is a lull in posting times and content delivery with this group.  I for one am interested in the new content and as of late it was getting good.

I know for one people were posting and replying and would have continued to do so more frequently if responses would get posted in a more timely manner.

Absenteeism of moderation really is not helping to progress electric boating.  So Myles I hope your out there enjoying yourself on your barge and have a great fishing story to tell us or an electric boating adventure.

When are you going to replace the tired batteries in your barge or have you?

Arden

__._,_.___

Posted by: albert682@yahoo.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment