Friday, August 1, 2014

[Electric Boats] Need advice on Amphicar with electric powered props

 

Hi! I am repowering my Amphicar & want to spin the factory props with electric motors ,or electric thrusters. Can I do this with a  24volt set up, or do I need 36? I want to be able to run with the gas engine off while in the water. What motors & batteries should I use, ,weight is a factor as is run time. If  I use the stock props  & hook the motors to the input shafts I can gear them  differently Thanx in advance for any input!! Tom


__._,_.___

Posted by: amphigill@charter.net
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Yahoo Groups
New feature! Create Photo Albums in Groups Effortlessly
Now, whenever you share photos with your group, a new album is automatically created in the Group. It's so simple! Try it now!


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment