Monday, August 4, 2014

Re: [Electric Boats] Desiderata

 

Hello All
I am new to this group and looking for help and advice
I have a classic Sailing Yacht details on my web site www.sydesiderata.com
and am looking to change to electric propulsion
I am not looking for a DIY instalation so looking for companies who can help
I need advice about which type of system would best suit Desiderata

Thanks
Stuart Armstrong
+34 619135390

__._,_.___

Posted by: Stuart Armstrong <sydesiderata@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

Yahoo Groups
New feature! Create Photo Albums in Groups Effortlessly
Now, whenever you share photos with your group, a new album is automatically created in the Group. It's so simple! Try it now!


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment