Saturday, August 16, 2014

[Electric Boats] Possible new conversion [1 Attachment]

 
[Attachment(s) from skipcurtin@gmail.com [electricboats] included below]

Hi All!  

This is my first message... but I've been reading these conversations for about 18 months now.

Great information!  I recently got my hands on some of these Marathon Batteries.. and if they are suitable for 

an electric conversion this may push me into it quicker.. They are Marathon M12V155FTX batteries...

I've looked online but can't find the exact specs..  I was hoping some of you out there may have insight on these??

The boat is a 1981 Wilkinson "Coquina Cat 22" Catboat.

21' 9" LOA,  

20' 4" LWL

Beam 10'3",  

Fiberglass Hull 

Draft 2' 3" to 5' 6" Swing Keel

Displacement 4000 lbs

Was equipped with an ugly 9 hp Ducati diesel.. now removed!!

The boat is currently on the hard, inside in my shop in Branford, CT.

I'm interested in a DIY install.. I have an "off the grid" beach cottage and have experience

dealing with 12 volt solar, charge controllers, batteries, inverters, etc.  

Thanks in advance!

Skip Curtin

__._,_.___

Attachment(s) from skipcurtin@gmail.com [electricboats] | View attachments on the web

1 of 1 Photo(s)


Posted by: skipcurtin@gmail.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Check out the automatic photo album with 1 photo(s) from this topic.
Marathon Battery.JPG

Did you Know?
Learn all about uploading Files and notifying members


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment