Sunday, April 6, 2014

Re: FW: [Electric Boats] Re: 5KW or 10 KW

 

Thanks Myles, as always.  I know you have explained this before.

This continues to be a great list and one of the best to which I belong. 

 

There use to be the ability to have a co/assistant moderator.  Perhaps if there is someone who 'lives on the webb' and has been  a member for a while would be willing to step up and help put, if that works for you?

 

eric SV Meander



---In electricboats@yahoogroups.com, <matwete@...> wrote :

John indicated: "I've posted 3 times to the group to reply to yours and others posts, however posting from my browser the messages do not get through as the group/list owner is having to manually process messages of less frequent posters like myself, he tells me. I'm guessing then, that my posts get missed due to his work load even though I put a good deal of effort into my replies."|

Group Members: Please be patient and do not take it personally if your messages are delayed in getting posted.  And please do not repost messages multiple times thinking that it just didn't get through.  Many or most member posts require "moderator approval" and when that happens it could be hours or even days before I approve them.  That's just the way it is now---please accept my apologies and thank Yahoo for making it an extreme pain to change members' status anymore.  I used to 'unmoderate' nearly every coherent member of this list.  But since Yahoo eliminated the interface that allowed quick approvals of status changes, it's just too difficult to do.  And in the case of folks who do not register a real email address with this group (as in John's case), Yahoo disallows unmoderated status.  FWIW, I have to approve my own posts to this group thanks to one disgruntled former member who thought he'd be clever and spam this list in my name.  This is a great forum and it's all thanks to your participation.  Please keep it up J.

I'll try to be more prompt in approving posts.  All I ask is that you realize that some of us out here don't live and breathe on the 'net especially after long work days sitting in front of a computer...

-Myles Twete, Portland

 

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment