Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Re: [Electric Boats] Re: 5KW or 10 KW

 

Hi Welton,

I've posted 3 times to the group to reply to yours and others posts, however posting from my browser the messages do not get through as the group/list owner is having to manually process messages of less frequent posters like myself, he tells me. I'm guessing then, that my posts get missed due to his work load even though I put a good deal of effort into my replies.

I have a comprehensive reply to your query re Elco. If you message me on my public page at https://www.facebook.com/ElektraYachts I can respond there.

I want to be sure that you didn't think I ignored your post.

John Rushworth

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (75)
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment