Thursday, April 10, 2014

Re: [Electric Boats] Re: show coming up

 

Hi Sally,

Well, one of the diesels in our Catana 42 has a broken crank (no longer available) so I did pull the trigger on converting that side to electric. I was able to find a motor to connect to the existing Volvo Saildrive so am going with that as opposed to your Oceanvolt system. Cost is the major factor in my choice and all I can do is hope I’m not goofing to badly. I’m down to trying to filter through selecting a 48 volt battery bank and charger for that system, then begin installing.

 

Got an e-mail from my good friend and Yacht Designer, Alan Andrews regarding you guys. He received an e-mail from you indicating your company would be around after the Strictly sail Pacific. I let him know we had spoken and that you guys were wonderfully informational and great in sharing your knowledge. Alan is a great guy and without a doubt one of the smartest guys I know. Hope you or your other half gets a chance to get together with him.

Cheers,

Ric

______________________                                               

Ric Sanders

rsandersemail@gmail.com

+1 562 505 7920

Skype - ric.sanders

 

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment