Sunday, April 13, 2014

Re: [Electric Boats] Re: Propane generators

 

back around 2000 when they were switching out propane tanks to the new type with the valve switched out.
don't recall why they did it or what the change in the valve was all about.
I exchanged my tanks for the new type.
Stuck a couple tanks in my storage room.
One day around 30 degrees outside I walked in the storage bldg and one of the full tanks was venting, a faulty vavle was the problem.
It was then I picked up on talk that the older ones were better.
I stuck the tank outside and it completely leaked out an entite tank.
If that happened in a boat, well I hate to think.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (34)
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment