Monday, April 23, 2012

[Electric Boats] Re: Conversion kit

 

Where are you located?

--- In electricboats@yahoogroups.com, "robert" <bobnichols55@...> wrote:
>
> I recently purchased a Pma motor sailboat drive kit from Electric Motor Sport . I have have had nothing but trouble from this kit . I do not know what Todd Kollin was on when he buil his kit . It was a plug and play kit. This kit contains a Mars M1012 pma motor and a Sevcon Gen4 Controller . After 4 months of this Plug and Play kit , I am on the 4th motor rom Motengery . Todd Kollin would not talk to me after the second motor . I received no paper work or any instruction from Electric Motor Sports. Now I am getting realy desprite About getting this thig going . Could anyone please give me some advice on what to do next . This kit is made up of great products but nothing works and now I have to much in it to go back to Deisel. This is my first post of any form.
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment