Monday, January 25, 2010

Re: [Electric Boats] Update: My conclusion

 

I know they are totally separate - I apologize if I gave anyone the impression they were connected.  I just meant that it was good to hear a positive comment about an E vendor.
 
Denny
 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, January 25, 2010 11:56 AM
Subject: RE: [Electric Boats] Update: My conclusion

 

From what I recall from an earlier post, there's no connection at all between Re-E-Power and ePower Marine in Florida.

Re-E-Power was/is involved in developing, producing, selling and installing electric  drive pods for mounting to the bottom of a hull.

ePower Marine is a retailer/installer of e-drive solutions.

-mt

From: electricboats@yahoogroups.com [mailto:electricboats@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of dennis wolfe
Sent: Monday, January 25, 2010 5:30 AM
To: electricboats@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Electric Boats] Update: My conclusion

 

Pat,

After all the bad publicity recently about Kevin Plank from Re E power disappointing people it's good to hear such a positive report about ePower Marine in Florida.  Torqeedo is a big well financed company with the tech resources to make stuff that works. and stand behind it if there is a problem

Denny

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment