Thursday, January 14, 2010

[Electric Boats] 36V battery system Alternator need.

 

36V battery system Alternator need.

Good day all,

I have looked for days and I have to say with no success. heres what I am trying to do:

2 situations

I have a banks of batteries (3 X 12vdc in series) making 36VDC. I want to be able to charge these batteries at sea using a small 4.4hp Diesel engine I just bought. My idea is to pulley off this engine a 36VDC (42VDC) alternator at about lets say 80 Amps load.

OR BETTER YET

using the same arrangement as above, have a big enough 36VDC alternator to power my propulsion system (36VDC Lenco Joy Drive - http://lencomarine.com/joyridedualdigit.html ) on a Diesel-electric situation.

In here lyes the problem, I CAN NOT FIND A 36VDC (42VDC) ALTERNATOR

Any ideas?

Thanks!!!

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment