Monday, January 25, 2010

[Electric Boats] New member

 

Hi everybody,

My name is Kjell-Göran Bergendahl. I know it's a long one so I'm also known as KGB, take care...

My reason for joining the group is that we have bought an ALLEGRO 27, a sailboat that needs some love and understanding to be fit for fight. Amongst other thing it needs an engine. Now when it is wothout an engine I have to choose between a diesel (maybe a nasty word to print to this group) or an electric one. I definately lean to the electric one but will actually have a look on a Volvo Penta D1-20 installation tomorrow. Sorry.

It would be great to learn from fellow electrified sailors in medium sized yachts about their impressions of electric propulsion.

Best regards,
Kjell-Göran Bergendahl, Sweden.

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment