Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Re: [Electric Boats] Hunter e36 and e27

 

Cool, I have a 78 Hunter 33 which if I am not mistaken is from the same molds.
How far along are you in your refit?

William
www.winddragon.net

 
Bryan,
I've been lurking here for a while, you're correct that the group is mostly about the aftermarket type thing.
Not all "homebuilt" though, we're refitting a 1976 Ranger 33 with a total system from Propulsion Marine.
A lot of the group conversation is way over my head...
As for the Hunter question, I own and sail a Hunter 260 water ballast and love it.
Hunter gets kind of a mediocre rating as new yacht purchase though, sometimes undeserved, I think..
That said, If I were buying a new Hunter sailboat I would ONLY buy the electric version.
 
Jeff Gascho
Dovetail Designs
1889 US Rt. 9 #43
Toms River, NJ
732-244-8640
From: bryan <bhclardy@gmail.com>
To: electricboats@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, January 9, 2012 12:22 PM
Subject: [Electric Boats] Hunter e36 and e27

 
anybody have any experience or opinions regarding the hunter sailboats with the "e" option?

Just curious. I get the impression the group is about a lot of homebuilt do it yourself type e-conversion, but I wondered what the consensus regarding factory built would be.

Cheers.




__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment