Sunday, January 22, 2012

Re: [Electric Boats] 30 ft C&C/ Colombia 30

 

Kudos to you Capt Bob.
Sounds like a nice project. Please keep us posted. This site has been way too quiet lately.
Have you tried Minney's Yacht Surplus in Costa Mesa, CA for shafts and props? I was last there about a year and a half ago and bought props for my Albin 25 my Duffy 15, plus a couple others for some of my brother's projects. Didn't find any shafts that I could use, but they have 100s of used props, and some new ones. Have you figured out what size/pitch you need yet?
Jim

--- In electricboats@yahoogroups.com, Robert Jorgenson <falcolnxp@...> wrote:
>
---------------------------------------
>
> LOOKING FOR A PROPELLER WITH SHAFT AND NEEDED EXTRA PARTS TO PUT IN MY 17 FT FLAT BOTTOM              BOAT. 
>--------------------------------------
> Capt Bob
> Blanding, UT 84511
>  435 678 3436
>                       
>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment