Sunday, February 28, 2016

[Electric Boats] Re: Partial Sea Trial, E/V Mr. Wiggles

 

Cal,

Funny that. I actually wondered if it was a sailboat turned motorboat. Not sure if your displacement is as built or laden or LWL, but anyhow mine is about 8,000 lbs laden, 21.25 ft LWL and uses around 800 Watts at 4 knots. I want to check that again though as monitoring upgraded and switched back from the 3 blade I was messing with which used around a 1,000 Watts to my old 2 blade. Also a different rpm/volt and torque/amp motor - so I'm looking forward to testing again this year.

Like you I started simple as little cash but over the last 3 years have managed upgrades. Great fun being a modular type build. Beats faffing with diesels!

Enjoy...

John R.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment