Tuesday, February 16, 2016

[Electric Boats] battery bank question

 

I have a Tartan 30C that I'm converting to electric. I've removed the old A4 and am in the process of modifying the engine compartment for the the batteries. The problem is that, however I configure things, all of the batteries are not going to fit in this space. Right now, I have a plan to use 6V batteries for my 48V system but one or two batteries would need to be placed in a different location. The total distance (cable run) away would be about 50".  With the proper size cable, is this acceptable? Thanks for any help.


Also, if anyone has any experience with a Tartan 30 electric conversion I'd love to know what prop you're using.....
 

__._,_.___

Posted by: philip.l.probert@gmail.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment