Sunday, February 9, 2014

Re: [Electric Boats] RE: House battery

 

Ray, I just rejoined the group after a long absence, so sorry if you covered this before. A few brief questions:


1. Presume you also have an independent 12v system? Charged using dc-dc (48v-->12v) and/or 12v charger using 120vac? Separate or common ground with your 48v system? Do you also have the reverse capability; i.e., dc-dc converter 12vdc-->48vdc?

2. Any solar?

3. Your Honda genset drives four 12v chargers for your 48v bank?


JoeS.

(I sold my Seawind 1000 cat and now refurbishing my old Telstar tri. Planning on using my Torqeedo 4.0R and EnerDel Lithiums + BMS)

www.katiekat.net


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (6)
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment