Monday, October 18, 2010

Re: [Electric Boats] removing old engine

 

Mike:
 
I just happen to have a post on my blog that shows how I did it. Actually the first deal to sell the engine to a diesel mechanic fell through. Part of the deal was he was supposed to help me remove it but, charged me $350 for his time without finishing the job. I wound up doing most of it my self. It was really not that hard in hindsight. You can see what I did here:
I sold the old engine and transmission to a fellow who rebuilt it himself. Still cost him over $3500 in parts and he did all the labor himself in rebuilding it.
 
Capt. Mike
 
 
--- On Mon, 10/18/10, doctormike357 <doctormike357@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: doctormike357 <doctormike357@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Electric Boats] removing old engine
To: electricboats@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, October 18, 2010, 10:13 PM

 
Anyone have suggestions on removing (and maybe selling??) an old diesel engine before replacing with an electric?
Thanks,
Mike

__._,_.___
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment