Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Re: [Electric Boats] Re: Thoosa 6000 RG

 

Jeppen

There is a new distributor in the US for the Thoosa. But, I agree it was scary to order the system from the previous seller. But, I did get all my question answered eventually. So I bought it. Happily the system has been completely trouble free in three seasons of use. So I am pretty satisfied with my choice.

Sent from on board BIANKA
http://biankablog.blogspot.com


From: "jeppan72" <jeppan72@yahoo.com>
Sender: electricboats@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2010 22:41:46 +0000
To: <electricboats@yahoogroups.com>
ReplyTo: electricboats@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Electric Boats] Re: Thoosa 6000 RG

 



It's possible it might be a very good system, but I've tried several times since last year to get in contact with them and they don't reply. I've heard similar stories from others so I personally wouldn't choose a supplier that don't reply. If they don't reply when a sale is possible - imagine how the support would be like.

/j

--- In electricboats@yahoogroups.com, "joaocarlosdalmeida" <joaocarlosdalmeida@...> wrote:
>
> Hi All,
>
> I'm new to this group and am very happy to have found it as I am considering converting my CS27 sailboat to E propulsion. One of the motors I have been researching is the Thoosa 6000 RG, does anyone have any knowledge or experience with this motor?
>
> Cheers,
>
> JC d'Almeida, Vancouver.
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment