Wednesday, October 6, 2010

[Electric Boats] Re: Thoosa 6000 RG

 



It's possible it might be a very good system, but I've tried several times since last year to get in contact with them and they don't reply. I've heard similar stories from others so I personally wouldn't choose a supplier that don't reply. If they don't reply when a sale is possible - imagine how the support would be like.

/j

--- In electricboats@yahoogroups.com, "joaocarlosdalmeida" <joaocarlosdalmeida@...> wrote:
>
> Hi All,
>
> I'm new to this group and am very happy to have found it as I am considering converting my CS27 sailboat to E propulsion. One of the motors I have been researching is the Thoosa 6000 RG, does anyone have any knowledge or experience with this motor?
>
> Cheers,
>
> JC d'Almeida, Vancouver.
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment